when are we getting the organissimp app for the iphone?

Bright Moments

I dunno. I have none of this stuff and it'll stay that way. From the vantage pt. of a live musician working 5 and more times harder than 30 yrs. ago to get people's attention from the earbuds they shut the world out with and those cursed gadgets they fiddle with endlessly...well, you get it. Plus why support a corporation insisting we buy something we don't need for lucre alone? Just my opinion, and-as usual a minority one, I'm sure. I know b\c a guy called me a BOLSHEVIK the other day! That's all for now, er, comrades...

On my Blackberry, I go to this forum in my internet browser and change the format of the page from IP.Board to IP.Board.Mobile (look at the bottom of this page). It was kinda buggy, but it works like a charm now.

Edited by 7/4

I dunno. I have none of this stuff and it'll stay that way. From the vantage pt. of a live musician working 5 and more times harder than 30 yrs. ago to get people's attention from the earbuds they shut the world out with and those cursed gadgets they fiddle with endlessly...well, you get it. Plus why support a corporation insisting we buy something we don't need for lucre alone? Just my opinion, and-as usual a minority one, I'm sure. I know b\c a guy called me a BOLSHEVIK the other day! That's all for now, er, comrades...

What he's asking for is a way to access this board from his phone (I think). I am not sure your response relates to that (?).

Wanting to stay connected to a jazz bulletin board ain't a bad thing.

Or are you complaining that people shouldn't have cell phones?

Edited by Aggie87

On my Blackberry, I go to this forum in my internet browser and change the format of the page from IP.Board to IP.Board.Mobile (look at the bottom of this page). It was kinda buggy, but it works like a charm now.

..............Or in other words, there's a mobile version of this forum you can use right now. I am.

No. I have one and it's my ONLY phone. I'm generally lamenting the increased atomization and illusion of togetherness in a world of increased isolation w\each successive 'advance' in technology. People lost in their little cyber-worlds no longer have time for beauty and when they hurry by often screaming on cells when I'm playing my heart out on Bleeker St. if they notice me at ALL it's a child's quizical stare at a mounted dinosaur. I make 1\3 the dough as in the 80s, wherein they had Walkmen, yet people were still connected to the social milieu. They'd stop, listen, chat, PAY. It still happens, but way less. the net is also raining hard on pro songwriters royalties-I am one-by encouraging profligate theft of ouq work. Look, I like convenience, too-but there's a limit. This is hurting not only my own pocketbook, but society.