No; you apparently need a promo code, which is TGLPS50. The site's stock differs vastly from the downloadable PDF "list," which had far more on it that I wanted. Oh well.

Got to checkout and didn't see any place to enter a promo code other than in the comments...can't afford to buy what all I had in the cart w/o that discount...do you (or anybody else) know for sure how this thing works?

Received another e-mail (on my mobile, so I can't cut and paste the whole thing).

50% off new books, videos and LPs until December 11th, (50% off prices shown on site) 5000 titles available; 800 already sold out.

Put code "TGLPBVH" in comments field. MINIMUM ORDER TEN PIECES. Must use online ordering at www.klompfoot.com. (No free shipping)

I think they are trying to "go away" after Bob's stroke.

My last cd order included a query if I would accept returns. I should clarify they were ordering from me.

Much thanks to the Rusch crew.

Oh no, I hope he gets well soon. I saw him in the flesh (with others of the Cadence crew on hand including Slim and Vladimir) introducing a Trio X show a few years ago and he seemed younger than I imagined him, although I am sure he is up in years. He has been doing the Lord's work all these years, and I bought lots of stuff from Cadence in the past and used to love his quirky little booklet of a magazine.

Adding Hat* CDs

Hello all,

While supplies last. Offer expires midnight on 12/18/2012.

50% off all

titles on the HAT label. CDs and LPs

That is 50% off the prices as shown on our site. Once these are gone, they are gone for good. 10 piece minimum order.

http://tinyurl.com/cxt5cmd

The fine print.

- You MUST put code TGHMS50 in the comments field.

- the discount will be made when we process your order and charge your card.

- there is a minimum order of 10 pieces.

- you must order using our online system at www.klompfoot.com

- free shipping does not apply.

- you can order multiple quantities of a single item and we will fill if available. If we are unable to fill we will email you accordingly.

- titles sell out quickly. First come first served.

Thank you,

-the crew