Jazz Corner down?

kenny weir

But, really, the best way to increase the post count while not polluting the board with silly remarks is to post and to remove it later: ever noticed the deleted posts are not deducted? :lol:

May that reduce the fear to delete silly posts. :ph34r:

I'm quoting that so as it will never get lost you sucker! THAT's how you've gained and gained... :rmad::rmad::rmad:

;)

I think people who buy smooth peanut butter instead of crunchy are ignorant, pathetic wretches.

Absolutely!

PS. I see what you guys mean by accessing the JC Speakeasy secton from rhe JC home page. The link seems to be knocked out. I normally access the Speakeasy directly from a link in my favourites list so I have not had a problem but I just tried it the other way and couldn't get in. I suggest you try typing http://www.jazzcorner.com/speakeasy/ into the address box on your browser and hit Go. I think this will do it. In fact if you're in a real hurry just hit on the link in this post.

Edited by Phil Meloy

Ren: You know Stimpy. With your invention and my savvy, we'll corner the rubber nipple market. We'll be millionaires! We'll rule the world!

Stimpy: Tsk Ren! I am not in this for financial gain. (start violins) I have a dream... I believe... one day... that everyone!... everywhere!... will know the wonders of my nipples!

Ren: Fine! You keep keep the dream and I'll keep the money! Now shut up and drive!

Stimpy: I'm driving, I'm driving!

RenStimpy.gif

Edited by couw