Ignore Function?

Dan Gould

It would be useful? Already?

Let's put it this way. I had an epiphany yesterday. Life is too short to waste it getting annoyed by people I don't give a shit about. So unless you can enable an ignore function, I'll be at AAJ where the software keeps my blood pressure down.

It would be useful? Already?

Let's put it this way. I had an epiphany yesterday. Life is too short to waste it getting annoyed by people I don't give a shit about. So unless you can enable an ignore function, I'll be at AAJ where the software keeps my blood pressure down.

I'm trying to stay out of the political forums myself.

I hope you will stick around here, Dan!

:rsmile:

I just checked the Invision Power Board website (the people who make this software). I did a search in their forums, and it looks like they've been getting requests for an ignore feature, but they don't have one in place at this time. They do have an ignore Private Message feature, but not one for ignoring posts.

:rhappy:

Edited by AfricaBrass

Your loss, Dan, and ours too. Hate to see you go (sincerely). But, that said, I'll also say this...

Geez, do you stay in your house all day long, just cuz you can't "automatically" ignore the people and things you don't like, that you might encounter during the day??

You realize that by filtering out the people who's political views you don't like, you automatically will/would be filtering out everything they say - even the jazz related stuff too. Kinda sad, if you ask me...