Can't take the heat?

The Groper

Guest DEEP (GET ME OUT OF MY SKULL)

what's the matter? can't find the content for the lack of form? are you that much bound to technical restrictions? you disappoint me.

I am just being lazy. you are just being a jerk. but that's okay. we're all in it together aren't we?

anyhow: I would very much appreciate if you could not refer to nazis anymore. I have some personal reasons for asking, I hope you will take to my request without my elaborating. thank you.

couw, (aka Moon Calf...look it up)

I've never been more serious.....

...ABANDON THREAD!!

60 YEAR OLD RETRORACTIVE PERSECUTION COMPLEXES DON'T HOLD WATER ON JAZZ BULLETIN BOARDS (ESPECIALLY WHEN THE SUPER MODERATOR CALLS HIMSELF SOME FASCIST BULLSHIT LIKE *THE FIST*)

HIS AXE IS DELETE..NOT BRAINS...DIG?? (THE GROPER SET THAT STRAIGHT)

DEEP

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks for adhering to my modest request.

THANKS FOR ADHERING TO *MY* MODEST REQUEST...

...ABANDON THREAD......

.....and while you're at it...BURY YOUR HEAD IN THE SAND!!(it might just be happening at Organissimo...check out "THE FIST'S" avatar...DUH!!)

DEEP

Edited by DEEP (GET ME OUT OF MY SKULL)

I've never been more serious.....

...ABANDON THREAD!!

• Set a good example and others will follow :g

CISTERN,

THE *FIST* WILL GRANT YOU YOUR WISH..YOU CAN BET YOUR ASS ON THAT (IF YOU'RE WILLING TO BET YOUR MOST VALUED ASSET ON ANYTHING).

GOD AWFUL SQUAWK,

BURN ME THAT LARRY YOUNG MOSAIC BOX SET WITH THE XEROXED BOOKLET. I'LL SEND YOU MY LATEST BIG BAND CD WHEN IT'S READY IN A COUPLE WEEKS.

DEEP

Danny,

I've been a very patient man and you've been nothing but a pain in my ass since you got here. I'm very disappointed that you can't act like an adult and contribute to this board. All those folks that said you wouldn't contribute are now free to tell me, "I told you so."

You insult my members, you insult my family, and you act like an 11 year old with an authority complex. Thank you for the disc you sent me back when you first joined... I've enjoyed it immensely but that's the only decent thing you've done while you've been here.

I'll give my brother the honor of banning you since you seem hellbent on insulting him. Congratulations... you've now been banned on pretty much every jazz bulletin board of note.

Who is goober?

GOOBER was that retarded Huckleberry auto mechanic friend of Barney Fife's on the Andy Griffith.

For some reason a sibling of yours reminds me of him. I can't for the life of me figure out why, he just does.

DEEP

By the way, this is a really stupid and absurd post. So my brother reminds you of a "retarded auto mechanic" eh? That's great.

You remind me of the loudmouth kid that used to tease me in elementary school... the one that was dumb as a rock and kind of big and very ugly. He always used to say stuff that would get me upset, but when I told my parents about it and repeated what he said later at home, I realized everything he said was stupid. After that realization, everything he said rolled off like water.

Have fun in banned-land.

As long as you're cleaning house, don't forget Gropie & Aunt Bea!

Am I Aunt Bea?? I posted here, but I wasn't aware that I had offended anyone.

Is everyone who posted on this thread, no matter what they posted, banned??

That, it seems to me, would include you too. Just asking.

Edited by patricia

GASP!!  Patricia!  You're Aunt Bea?  If I had only known...

Put up any pickles lately? How's that freezer workin'? That tonic salesman been back? :o

I don't know if I'm who Out to Lunch was calling Aunt Bea and was asking for clarification, since I seem to be the only woman posting here.

It's actually kind of interesting to have someone ask to have me banned. Even when I hung with a rowdy crowd in college, which was always getting kicked out of bars and clubs, I was never banned in my life. Makes me feel kind of reckless and wild. I was always the quiet and sensible one in the group and was usually the only one not to be kicked out or in some cases, taken away by the constabulary.:D

As for putting pickles *up*, of course not. I discovered that I could buy perfectly good pickles at the store, thereby avoiding the inconvenience and expense of buying jars and risking certain and absolute failure at this time-honoured exercise.

I only have the little freezer part that comes, at no charge, with my fridge.

As for the tonic salesman, I had high hopes, but that trampy neighbour woman has her net out and she always snags all the good ones that happen by. :D:blink::blink:

The fried chicken recipe is a wash. I'm a vegetarian, so I would only be guessing. :( Sorry.

Edited by patricia

Geez Whiz, fellas and Patty--Can't a guy plant a modest little stink bomb and evacuate for a few hours without our whole JAZZ/COUNTRY COMMUNITY reaching critical mass? "Sad Troll" that I am, I just thought that some of us were acting a little embarrassed by our country cousins and that there were overtones of "white trash" emanating from some of the posts. Things seemed pretty loose, however, and the digression inspired some fun. Each person's sense of humor has its limits, though, so I guess--as usual--it had to get ugly. DEEP went over the top (again), but I think it's fair to say that Use3D showed NO GOOD HUMOR AT ALL. I didn't quite follow the FIST/NAZI connection, but I can't see hammering someone for trying to make a point, valid or not. ORGANISSIMO, INC: Do you really want an HOMOGENIZED website? Isn't an all white bread diet kinda boring?

OPEN THE DOOR TO DEEP!