2014-2015 NBA

Lakers should fire B Scott and hire ex Bulls coach today!

Won't do any good as long as Jim Buss is still around. But I agree.

Maybe someone can catch Jimbo doing a Donald Sterling imitation. If he were gone, they could fire Byron, retire Kobe, beg Jerry West to come back, and start rebuilding.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kyrie Irving has a fractured kneecap and is out for at least a few months, if not longer.

Add that to Kevin Love being out, and the Cavs simply don't have enough talent around LBJ to compete, I don't think.

It's a shame, I would rather see two fully healthy teams play each other than one healthy and one not.

Kyrie Irving did himself proud and showed himself to be right up there with the Stephen Currys. And if Shumpert sank that last shot Cavs would be 1-0 and Kyrie would still be available. It's a game of inches and periodic luck but, man, just one missed shot at the end and everything changed. Now the series is probably over. The Cavs did a great job getting 6 excellent players but they need more depth. Kyrie Irving and Anderson Varajoe (sp?) are excellent players but injury prone who, I believe, can contribute consistently if their minutes are decreased. Next year, if Love is back and a hopefully healthy Varajoe and Irving can play quality reduced minutes, I think the Cavs are one strong back up point guard away from being successful next year.

Man, that's for sure. It was destined to happen finally with no Kyrie Irving or Kevin Love available to give the Cavs a 9 man rotation and give every player some quality rest. But worse was, previously, Golden State got little offense from Draymon Green and Harrison Barnes. Last night the Cavs got little from their streak shooters, J.R. Smith (4 points), Imman Shumpert (5 points) and James Jones (0 points) while Green got 17 points and Barnes 14 points not to mention Iguodala's 22 points that forced Mozgov away from the basket and hurt our rebounding dominance. Undermanned and overmatched the rest of the way.

CLEVELAND – Barber Nick Castemanos has grown tired of getting asked over and over again about the hairline of his most famous client, LeBron James.

"There is no dye. No additives. No preservatives," Castemanos told Yahoo Sports in a phone interview Thursday. "Everyone thinks he's dying his hair using [temporary hair colorings] Bigen or Black Ice. It's all his hair. They still don't believe me. I get Bigen comments all the time.

"I've become numb to it. It used to bother me. It's not easy to hear that."

As a Cavs fan I predict they will lose tonight unable to keep up in the fourth quarter. But my perfect ending would be that the Cavs fans stay even as it becomes obvious they will lose the game and, when the buzzer sounds, they give the Cavs a deserved standing ovation for what they have done this season and what they've accomplished in the playoffs. LeBron said before the series that they couldn't guarantee a win but they would guarantee they "will play their asses off." And that's exactly what they've done with the team they have.