Clunky

A year ago yesterday I paid by PayPal for Cafe Oto's Chris Corsano Summer Residency LP. It was a pre-order , I unwisely felt the need to support the release. Since then I've hear very little , which is exceptionally poor to say the least. I've sent numerous pestering emails and received only one vague response five months ago. Anyone else know what's happening to this release. ?

Glad to hear they got back to you eventually. I remember the concerts but didn't attend. May be one to investigate.

I hope it doesn't indicate a retreat from releasing material. They must have a treasure trove. I'm holding out for something from Evan Parker's birthday celebrations last year

Nice if tardy reply . Problems with the first test pressing required a new one which has pushe back release to late September/October. I've no problems with delays just poor communication. Looks like all will be good?

Yeah - but an entire year to get an answer!?!

I'm not as patient as you apparently are.

Nice if tardy reply . Problems with the first test pressing required a new one which has pushe back release to late September/October. I've no problems with delays just poor communication. Looks like all will be good?

Yeah - but an entire year to get an answer!?!

I'm not as patient as you apparently are.

just for clarification . I've emailed them probably 5 times over the course of the year. Several emails went effectively  unanswered others have after a delay. The album did appear on their website before disappearing. That plus slow responses made me wonder what was going on. I wasn't particularly worried given their track record. I think they could have been a bit more proactive letting customers know etc.