What rock music are you listening to? Non-Jazz, Non-Classical.

EKE BBB

31 minutes ago, Jim Duckworth said:

Whoa!  I need this.

$10 cheaper from importcds.com than from anywhere else if you're willing to wait for them to fill their back order.  Will run you under $30 including tax and shipping.

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

59 minutes ago, ghost of miles said:

I've got the expanded Forever Changes that came out after the Love Story anthology. Haven't picked up the reissues of the first two albums yet, though. 

Grab 'em while you can.  Three sides of great music ("Revelation" is a mess, wasting a whole side of the second album).  I am also a fan of 'Four Sail' and 'Out Here', and of the concert version of 'Forever Changes' with Baby Lemonade doing the backup.  It is magical in the same way the Brian Wilson 'Smile' concert is magical, a great performance of beautiful music (Lee is in wonderful shape)  and also a powerful story of survival and redemption.  One of my most played concert DVD's.

Image result for love forever changes concert

37 minutes ago, felser said:

Grab 'em while you can.  Three sides of great music ("Revelation" is a mess, wasting a whole side of the second album).  I am also a fan of 'Four Sail' and 'Out Here', and of the concert version of 'Forever Changes' with Baby Lemonade doing the backup.  It is magical in the same way the Brian Wilson 'Smile' concert is magical, a great performance of beautiful music (Lee is in wonderful shape)  and also a powerful story of survival and redemption.  One of my most played concert DVD's.

Image result for love forever changes concert

I liked this album a lot, too!