New Charles Tolliver

mjazzg

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, jlhoots said:

Believe it when I see it. :ph34r:

Yup. it’s been pushed back so many times, I think the occasional “new dates” on the Dusty Groove website are simply them NOT deleting it from their schedule — but I don’t think anything actually ‘new’ is driving the new dates Dusty has listed.

8 hours ago, Pim said:

Please do share. I am afraid it’s a mistake.

Response: "We're short on concrete info at the moment but it's still noted as "coming soon" on the label's website so we'll do our best to get it in if and when we can. If and when we do get concrete release info, we'll make it available for preorder. Hope that helps!"

So until we see something from another source, I'm gonna chalk this album up as once-planned but non-existent.

28 minutes ago, colinmce said:

Response: "We're short on concrete info at the moment but it's still noted as "coming soon" on the label's website so we'll do our best to get it in if and when we can. If and when we do get concrete release info, we'll make it available for preorder. Hope that helps!"

So until we see something from another source, I'm gonna chalk this album up as once-planned but non-existent.

Ah I don't think we will see it soon if ever....

1 hour ago, Pim said:

Ah I don't think we will see it soon if ever....

I agree. The only minor hope I have about it is that Charles himself seemed aware of what it was, and that it was legitimately in the pipeline, when I asked him about it between sets the one and only time I’ve gotten to hear him (up in Baltimore, just a couple weeks before the nationwide Covid shutdown). He confirmed what year and venue it was from, and I posted about it somewhere around here in another thread.

But other than that, I’m not getting my hopes up terribly high at this point (though they were higher a couple years ago, certainly).

PS: Here’s what I said about it a couple years ago…

Edited by Rooster_Ties