Magic Cone

This is a product you can actually buy. I thought it was funny.

>Magic Cone homepage<

>Magic Cone demonstration< Warning: may not be workplace appropriate

b3-er: I laughed out loud when I saw this advertisement. I posted this with no intention of it being 'dirty.' If you feel it's not appropriate on the board, I expect that you'll remove it. My comment, here, is by no means a jab at you or your management of the board. I genuinely expect you to remove this post if it seems offensive. Sometimes, things are not offensive to me when they might be to others. I found this product to be quite humorous.

Edited by wesbed

Kinda looks like a cardboard/stealth/surrogate johnson. :) I know men's bathrooms are usually a mess, but are women in there peeing all over the seats as well? I know my wife is very particular about where she goes. I think she's got the squat-but-don't-touch thing down. And I'm sure she'd be just thrilled that I shared that.

Reminds me of a friend of mine whose wife makes him SIT to pee in their home. That seems to be fairly emasculating to me. I mean, c'mon, I always put the seat down when I'm done, but give me a break, you can't always aim perfectly. Remember the scene with Jim Carrey in Me, Myself and Irene where he's peeing after sex? Man, you never know where that's gonna end up! :w

EDIT: And of course, there's the next question: do they make a device for #2?

Like maybe the "Poop Chute" or something like that?

Sorry everyone, I just couldn't stop myself on this one. :unsure:

Edited by Free For All

Reminds me of a friend of mine whose wife makes him SIT to pee in their home. That seems to be fairly emasculating to me. I mean, c'mon, I always put the seat down when I'm done, but give me a break, you can't always aim perfectly. Remember the scene with Jim Carrey in Me, Myself and Irene where he's peeing after sex? Man, you never know where that's gonna end up! :w

Tell your friend to rent "About Schmidt" and watch it with his wife... ;)

I know men's bathrooms are usually a mess, but are women in there peeing all over the seats as well?

Oh, you might be surprised....

The "hover" method usually works pretty well, but sometimes our aim isn't always, shall we say, controllable. ^_^

Reminds me of a friend of mine whose wife makes him SIT to pee in their home. That seems to be fairly emasculating to me.

OK.... that is just wrong :blink:

This is a product you can actually buy. I thought it was funny.

>Magic Cone homepage<

>Magic Cone demonstration< Warning: may not be workplace appropriate

b3-er: I laughed out loud when I saw this advertisement. I posted this with no intention of it being 'dirty.' If you feel it's not appropriate on the board, I expect that you'll remove it. My comment, here, is by no means a jab at you or your management of the board. I genuinely expect you to remove this post if it seems offensive. Sometimes, things are not offensive to me when they might be to others. I found this product to be quite humorous.

Damn she peed for a long time. Must have been drinking beer.

I know men's bathrooms are usually a mess, but are women in there peeing all over the seats as well?

Oh, you might be surprised....

The "hover" method usually works pretty well, but sometimes our aim isn't always, shall we say, controllable. ^_^

"Hover method" keeps the performer cleaner, but gets the seat dirtier, endlessly necessitating use of "hover method."