Valdo Williams Test Pressing on ebay

unitstructures

True story: I’ve been trading txt-msg’s the last hour with a friend in the know — who I’d sent a link to this topic. And he told me “I still think Valdo sounds like Erroll Garner on acid.” And further that “…if you told AI to fabricate Erroll Garner playing “Impressions”, it would sound like the first cut on Valdo's album.”

So my theory is this lacquer (and my friend thought it was a lacquer too, he said Chuck was right)…

So now my working theory is this Valdo Williams thing from the past, was AI-generated Erroll Garner sent back from the future!!!!!!!

You heard it here first!!! :ph34r:

Howdy all. I love a good mystery disc.

Guessing that the Capitol thing is the least of the issues here. But there might be a good story as to how Herman Lubinsky came to hold blank Capitol lacquers. (Wouldn't be surprised to find that Capitol sold blank lacquers on the side -- can anybody confirm or deny?)

The biggest questions are whether this lathe-cut disc holds unissued music, which seems highly possible, and how much unissued music there might be. 

I'm not affiliated with the seller.