Box Sets and CDs for Sale (Much New Stuff Added...Ornette Coleman, Julius Hemphill, Charlie Parker, William Parker, and more)

In the need to create some space, I have the following Box sets and individual CDs for sale. Paypal only, PM if interested. Prices include shipping to the US. Please inquire about international deliveries:

Box Sets:

Debussy: Complete Orchestral Works (Naxos) $30
Julius Hemphill: The Boye Multi-National Crusade for Harmony $70

Individual CDs:

Albert Ayler: New York Eye and Ear Control Revisited (Ezz-thetics) $10 (still sealed)
Albert Ayler: La Cave Live Cleveland 1966 Revisited (Ezz-thetics) $10 (still sealed)
Albert Ayler: 1964 Prophecy Revisited (Ezz-thetics) $7
Albert Ayler: 1964 Spirits to Ghosts Revisited (Ezz-thetics) $7
John Carter/Bobby Bradford: Flight For Four $30
Joe Harriott: Free Form & Abstract Revisited (Ezz-thetics) $12
Keith Jarrett: Always Let Me Go (ECM) $10 (still sealed)
Steve Lacy: The Way (hatology) $11 (still sealed)
Archie Sheep: Blasé and Yasmina Revisited (Ezz-thetics) $7

Edited by Face of the Bass

• Face of the Bass changed the title to Box Sets and CDs for Sale (Much New Stuff Added..;.Ornette Coleman, Julius Hemphill, Charlie Parker, William Parker, and more)
  • Face of the Bass changed the title to Box Sets and CDs for Sale (Much New Stuff Added...Ornette Coleman, Julius Hemphill, Charlie Parker, William Parker, and more)

Good to see someone went for the John Cage number pieces by Apartment House...I seriously considered it when released, but already own a boatload of various number piece recordings. I listened to a bunch of samples and fully expect it's a great set if you like that sort of thing.😉

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Dub Modal said:

Just want to say to any shoppers here that you can buy with confidence. My CDs were delivered fast and as described. 

+1. I've purchased from David several times, all excellent experiences.

Edited by T.D.