I've completed the bft archive back through 2016.  I'm going to stop there because that's where the bulk of the data runs out.  To that point, only two tests were missing, but one was still active on SoundCloud.  The other was only shared via bandcamp and seems to have been deleted.  If anyone has access to BFT's from 2015, back, and is willing to provide them, I'll keep building it back.  For 2015, I'm missing two tests completely (#140, and #132).  Otherwise, I could do most of 2015.  Long story short, I'm a stickler for completion, so if anybody has them and is willing to share, I'm willing to add them to the archive.

Archive can be found here:
https://thomkeith.net/blindfold-tests/archived-blindfold-tests/

I think maintaining the archive is good going forward and for the immediate past but I wonder whether anyone goes into it and listens or downloads a compilation from 8 years ago let alone 10 or 15 or 20, if they were archived.

11 hours ago, JSngry said:

How far back would you like to go?

I'll go back to BFT001 if they are available.

2 hours ago, Dan Gould said:

I think maintaining the archive is good going forward and for the immediate past but I wonder whether anyone goes into it and listens or downloads a compilation from 8 years ago let alone 10 or 15 or 20, if they were archived.

True enough (though, for the record, it's online-only, no DLs), but I know I'd actually go back and take ones I missed.  I'm not planning on dying all that soon, so in theory, this could be in place for awhile and would be a neat document to the history of the BFT here on the forum. 

At the moment, the oldest one available on Thom's site seems to be my BFT#142. I have the following as MP3:s and can upload them at any point:

1, 2, 4, 5, 6, 34, 50.

I should have my own first BFT#12 somewhere as well (but apparently on the hard drive).

1 hour ago, tkeith said:

I'll go back to BFT001 if they are available.

True enough (though, for the record, it's online-only, no DLs), but I know I'd actually go back and take ones I missed.  I'm not planning on dying all that soon, so in theory, this could be in place for awhile and would be a neat document to the history of the BFT here on the forum. 

Here's where I should remind people that there was a data loss at some point.  Before an old BFT gets archived you should check the forum and verify if a Reveal thread exists.  Putting up a BFT without the answers would just be cruel.

35 minutes ago, Dan Gould said:

Here's where I should remind people that there was a data loss at some point.  Before an old BFT gets archived you should check the forum and verify if a Reveal thread exists.  Putting up a BFT without the answers would just be cruel.

OR the ultimate challenge!  :D 

I get that, though.  Just seems like there's an awful lot of music that has been shared and there were good reasons why people opted to share it.  I think of a guy like Bill, gone now, but who definitely contributed a lot of stuff that made my ears smile.  I'd like to see that documented (and I have to apologize for the absence of a Cardinal photo in the set that was baseball cards -- I just went with the numbers of the cards -- iykyk).