Shipping from Canada to the U.S.

Aric, why don't you start a blog for your spontaneous thoughts?  :rolleyes:

Hey, this is an idea with some serious merit. Aric, I'd check your blog at least a couple times a week, for sure!!! :g

Aric is just all right with me... ...every now and then. BETTER WHEN HIS CAPS LOCK IS STUCK ON, THOUGH. :P

canada's government is the biggest joke i have ever encountered

This is why many people dislike you!!!!!

Have you ever actually been to Canada you nitwit!?!?! And how exactly have you "encountered" the Canadian government? Did the Minister of Defense sling an ice pellet at your head? Hell, you probably don't even know what the smallest U.S. state is, so I think I'd be asking too much.

I hate uninformed mass public potheads like you who presume to be in the know because you voted in 50% of the elections that have taken place in your lifetime.

That's my daily vent. Where's Soulstation? We need to redress the Money Jungle incident!

Edited by undergroundagent

Well, if it's electronic goods he's importing to the US from Canada two things are certain:

1) it wasn't made in Canada, and

2) it would be cheaper buying it in the US.

Certain CD companies have their CD's pressed in Canada (even Mosaic has sometimes done this) because our lower Canadian dollar reduces the cost of

production by 35% in US$ The CD's are then shipped back to the US for distribution throughout the world. It always bugs me to buy a CD with an import label on it (and pay an import price) and then see the words "MADE IN CANADA" printed on the inner ring of the CD.