Goofy stuff on the web

• Replies 968
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Alright, we need some first-hand reporting on this. What the hell is a "meat shake"???

They've got locations all around CA, and NY too -- from my 3-second glance at the website. Somebody on this board has to be near one of their locations (if they do actually exist).

What the hell is a "meat shake"??? (For the record, I'm a little afraid to find out!! :unsure: )

Alright, we need some first-hand reporting on this. What the hell is a "meat shake"???

They've got locations all around CA, and NY too -- from my 3-second glance at the website. Somebody on this board has to be near one of their locations (if they do actually exist).

What the hell is a "meat shake"??? (For the record, I'm a little afraid to find out!! :unsure: )

Paul knows:

meatshake_customer.jpg

When I've got to haul 18 axels cross-continent in 3 days, I just don't have time to sit down for a steak like my old lady Stella makes back home in Prescott. A MeatShake and NoDoz is the closest thing I get to home cookin' while I'm driving my rig. Problem is, I'm not usually driving through a big city where you'd expect to find a MeatShake Shack.

So one day, I wrote Mr Jake Vernon, the president of MeatShake and asked him to open up at a few truckstops along Route 80.

Three days later, I was excited as a dog in heat in at rodeo when I got a phonecall from Mr. Jake Vernon's personal assistant. She said that he thanked ME of all people for moving goods across this great land, and that he'd seriously reckon opening up a few locations.

A month later, I almost fell off the sofa and spilled my beer when Stella told me I got a letter from Mr. Jake Vernon! Inside was four whole coupons for free MeatShakes, redeemable at any FlatSkunk Truckstop / MeatShake partnerships. Well, the ol' FlatSkunk has always been my favorite place to stop on Route 80 to stock up on caffiene pills and take a dump. And now I can get a MeatShake there too!

MeatShake has a Class A license for good food on the run. Keep on truckin', Jake!

- Paul Puerco, Truckdriver