What Are You Watching

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Started Ted Lasso. 

There was a review written about the 80s movie The Breakfast Club that mentioned that the interactions between the kids were essentially therapy sessions formatted to a specific conflict resolution mode - one that was pretty aggressive but en vogue at the time. 

Lasso comes off the same, only a different model is used. I thought this was supposed to be funny. There's some good bits but overall it feels like attending friendly therapy sessions and life coaching seminars. Aw shucks Huckleberry, I've been scammed. :tdown

21 minutes ago, Dub Modal said:

Started Ted Lasso. 

There was a review written about the 80s movie The Breakfast Club that mentioned that the interactions between the kids were essentially therapy sessions formatted to a specific conflict resolution mode - one that was pretty aggressive but en vogue at the time. 

Lasso comes off the same, only a different model is used. I thought this was supposed to be funny. There's some good bits but overall it feels like attending friendly therapy sessions and life coaching seminars. Aw shucks Huckleberry, I've been scammed. :tdown

Disagree - BUT who cares.

She ended up winning over $60K, three cars, and three trips.

And she always - always - said "please" when calling a number.

But I cannot find her on the internet. Nowadays, you so much as fart and you're Interent Famous forever. You go to look up a successful game show contestant from the pre-interent days...good like. I found one, a lady on Card Sharks named "Bunny" somebody, who was REALLY extroverted, but most are just lost to history, it seems.

Oh, bunny's dead now, btw. But her obits indicate that she lived a full and active life.