Coltrane Complete Prestige Box

placed the order on 7/22

hmmm....me too. I hope you didn't get the last one!

No need to worry--it still shows up on the site, even though several other titles have been removed from the sale pages (including the Evans Riverside box).

Yep! Shipped today! :tup

Now I'm worried that you got the last one, since my order was placed on 7/24. :blink:

:g

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

placed the order on 7/22

hmmm....me too. I hope you didn't get the last one!

No need to worry--it still shows up on the site, even though several other titles have been removed from the sale pages (including the Evans Riverside box).

Yep! Shipped today! :tup

Now I'm worried that you got the last one, since my order was placed on 7/24. :blink:

Then I'm in really tough shape because I didn't order mine until 7/30! :wacko::unsure::g

I think Concord just wants to keep us guessing. I see they still have the Evans Riverside box listed under Evans' individual recordings when you do a search under his name even though it doesn't show among the sale listings. I still haven't received any out of stock notices (has anyone else?) so I have my fingers crossed and hope to hear something next week or early the following week on both sets.

Edited by mikelz777

Just got my set in the mail today... :cool::cool::cool:

Just got my email from Concord that my 'Trane set was shipped....

I'm extremely excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm really looking forward to digesting this over a few weeks!! For $70!!!!! :)

SIXTEEN F'N DAYS since I placed my first order, and still no shipping! :angry: And then there's my second order. :rmad:

I'm no longer enjoying the abuse. <_<

Edited by Ron S

I'm extremely excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm really looking forward to digesting this over a few weeks!! For $70!!!!! :)

SIXTEEN F'N DAYS since I placed my first order, and still no shipping! :angry: And then there's my second order. :rmad:

Ron getting a little impatient.

Ron getting a little impatient.

Just a teensy bit. :crazy:

I just got notice from The Department of Natural Sciences that the world's glaciers have all moved about 20 feet since I placed my order. I still haven't heard anything about my order shipping. ;):lol:

I guess no news may be good news. At least I haven't got an out-of-stock email.

I was told by Concord that we won't be notified of any out-of-stock items in our orders until we open the package (when and if it arrives) and read the enclosed packing list. Unless, of course, you count as notification the removal of the item from the sale pages in the days or weeks after your order was placed. <_<

The Coltrane box has now been dropped from the sale pages (although, like the deleted Evans box, it still shows up on an artist search). :( On the other hand, a bunch of K-2s (Dolphy, Monk, Rollins, etc.) that had been deleted from the sale, are now back. So who the hell knows? :blink: Meanwhile, drip . . . drip . . . drip . . . . :ph34r: