ebay madness re: vinyl

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This one's on a roll....

Hard to believe that it could be in mint, especially as there's no pictures to back up the claim..

Roll Call Deep Groove

The feedback that the buyer left seemed too low key. Had I snagged, sight unseen, a mint DG of Roll Call, I'd have been gushing like a fool. My guess is that it wasn't quite mint.

• 1 month later...

They are also not pristine - the Green/Clark for example has notes in the booklet.

Is 'gingerwolf' a distant relative of yours?  :g

I think 'gingerwolf' is the spouse of a former Mosaic collector. He said, "Honey, if you have to sell them, at least ask for a good price." :lol:

Edited by wolff

All 3 Placebo albums are genuinely scarce. Although this is the most I've ever seen this one go for (its slightly less rare than the other 2: "BALL OF EYES" & "1973").

They usually go for between £150-£300 GBP... especially mint copies of course.

Marc Moulin's SAM SUFFY also goes for a lot of money.

Although Moulin doesn't seem too impressed by them now, they remain cult electronic jazz albums - especially to beat collectors (great, sparse funky drums). Great moog and horn arrangements... and of course Moulin's electric piano playing.

KD