Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
cayetano

David S. Ware - Birth of a Being

8 posts in this topic

looking forward to this

first disc is his 1977 Hat Hut LP (Birth of a Being) while the second is previously unreleased material from the same 1977 sessions - all mastered from the original analogue tapes - no needle drops!!

Got the LP but looking forward to this. It's a strong session. I have a radio broadcast with Chris Amberger on bass from a few years earlier that's awesome as well (although admittedly kinda lo-fi).

Excited for this.  I never managed to find a remotely affordable copy of the LP.

Really? I didn't think it was that expensive. Of course, paying $12 at Reckless was a minor coup. :)

You're looking at $60 if you want one online now so the 2cd option has got to be the answer. Good on AUM for sorting it out. One thing's for sure from that source it will be produced with care and attention

Really? I didn't think it was that expensive. Of course, paying $12 at Reckless was a minor coup. :)

I mean, it's all relative, but I personally wouldn't spend more than $30ish on any Hat Hut LP.  This one usually goes in the $50-80 range.

Me neither, although I might go there on original gatefold pressings of the first two McPhee Hats.