NEW CD now available for pre-oder

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 12.11.2017 at 10:38 PM, B3 punk said:

Jim needs to check into his own message board. On tour or not. I'm sure he has a phone that he can log in with ?

No rush from my side ... there was a date going with the announcement of "coming on CD as well now", I may still be ahead of schedule but as I don't remember where I saw that date I just wanted to check quickly. 

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for being MIA around here.

If you ordered the bonus tracks you should've received an email over a month ago that they were ready for download. I just resent the email to all those who ordered the bonus tracks. Check your spam folders.

Flurin, I sent your CD but if you didn't receive it, I'll send another.

If you still can't find the bonus material, just PM me and I'll send you a link.

5 hours ago, Jim Alfredson said:

If you ordered the bonus tracks you should've received an email over a month ago that they were ready for download. I just resent the email to all those who ordered the bonus tracks. Check your spam folders.

If you still can't find the bonus material, just PM me and I'll send you a link.

Thanks Jim - on vacation till Wednesday. Let me check after my return (btw. my order did include another disc, just in case).

Not sure I was initially entitled to get the bonus material from the option I'd chosen, but as I'm a CD listener putting in a new order was fine either way!

16 hours ago, Jim Alfredson said:

Jim - just to let you know that I did not receive the first notice nor the second one, not even in my spam folder. I had received all of the previous updates so I don't know what happened since then.

• 9 months later...

Listened to it again this afternoon while I was doing some work around the house.  It's even better than when I first listened to it.

Any likelihood you might do something like this again, maybe more Beatles or some other well known bands.  I think Cream would be terrific.  Of course, I know the rights fees are probably expensive.