A Tasting Vinyl Seller on Discogs

porcy62

I bought one item (Holiday Verve box set) from this seller that was absolutely as described, so I followed his shop in these days, he's adding lots of nice jazz records, italian, polish and others.

Thought it might be interesting for the vinylists of the forum since I can't buy all of them :rolleyes:

cosmicdaddy

I am not related with him, unfortunately.

Edited by porcy62

Seems to be running about a month from Europe to the USA on a few orders I have placed in recent months (I have cut way back).  I had one package from Russia which took over two months (one mailed bu the same seller three days earlier took three weeks), and another (small and inexpensive, thankfully) one from Russia which has been somewhere between St. Petersburg and New York for well over three months.   I would normally presume it lost, but I actually expect it will eventually show up, given the recent past.

The items I shipped to US two months ago are still around that is unpleasant for sellers too. In EU private shippers, UPS and others, lowered the rates so I can ship a record in continental EU for 10 euro circa, 2 o 3 days delivery, but for cheap items is far too much.

Edited by porcy62