Robot calls, we all have gotten them. What's the best one you've received?

I just got one from someone claiming to be the CIA. There is suspicious activity performed from my computer on line. I was in the mood to play along. I replied, "Oh no, I didn't do anything wrong." I was then told I need to provide my personnel information to ensure I am who I am. So I made up a fake make, Terry Chambers. and a fake SS number and fake birth date.. I was having so much fun, but the called was ended. I guess he thought he had enough what he needed. Whenever I get any of these calls, the person at the other end, is differently not from the US. The accent is so strong, they seem to sounds Jamaican and not American.   

Have never heard of a call from the CIA. I think I would have had fun by challenging them that if they are the CIA, they must know all my details anyway.

Or at least give them a fake name like Thelonious Monk or Sun Ra (the latter even better give them an address with city "Moons of Saturn" or something like that.)

• 4 weeks later...

Not a robocall but I found a purported FBI business card on my apartment door a few months before getting married in 1980. The name on it had been scratched out and another name written in. I thought it was a prank, then I checked the Atlanta phone book and it matched. I called for the agent but he was off that Sunday. He called and explained that a fugitive had been spotted in a vehicle registered to my address. He asked if I knew him or knew who lived there before me, which I didn’t.

Funny stuff!

I used to occasionally indulge in responses, now I just hang up on the bastards. It's not all that hard to come up with clever routines, but :

(a) the Ps of S who are calling [edit: pick up after the robodialer senses a fish on the line] don't deserve any of my time (3 minutes - NFW!);

(b) the person on the other end is almost surely far too dopey to understand/appreciate any clever schtick.

Edited by T.D.