Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Hot Ptah

2022 Blindfold Test Signup

44 posts in this topic

Not sure how to get it referenced in the drop down here 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Guys, I don't want to tread by saying anything too soon, but at the same time, I kind of want to get it out of the way.  I can take over Bill's part of the organizaiton of this (and keep doing the tech side).  I retired this year, so I have the time and I don't mind.  Seems the path of least resistance unless someone is really warm to take over that side of things.  Again, I feel a bit awkward, but there isn't really a good time for the conversation.  Any input respected and appreciated.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Do it!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, tkeith said:

Guys, I don't want to tread by saying anything too soon, but at the same time, I kind of want to get it out of the way.  I can take over Bill's part of the organizaiton of this (and keep doing the tech side).  I retired this year, so I have the time and I don't mind.  Seems the path of least resistance unless someone is really warm to take over that side of things.  Again, I feel a bit awkward, but there isn't really a good time for the conversation.  Any input respected and appreciated.

Already being host of the digital files it makes perfect sense ... and congrats on retirement.  (And I had no idea that had happened. I recall you mentioned being too busy with work but retirement - you seem way too young but if you have the years in, good for you.)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes please, thanks Thom.  We will remember Bill fondly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/16/2022 at 6:18 AM, Dan Gould said:

Already being host of the digital files it makes perfect sense ... and congrats on retirement.  (And I had no idea that had happened. I recall you mentioned being too busy with work but retirement - you seem way too young but if you have the years in, good for you.)

I don't, bud -- I married up.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, tkeith said:

I don't, bud -- I married up.

 

Keep her happy then!  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And Thom, we talked about this but I forgot to put it in writing-- I'll be happy to take November's BFT. Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/19/2022 at 11:15 AM, tkeith said:

I married up.

A lot of us did.  I didn't financially, but did so in ever other sense.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Webbcity is going to take November.  Added to schedule.

 

May              Dmitry

June             Dub Modal

July               Pim

August          Ken Dryden

September   

October        JSngry

November    Webbcity

December.    felser

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Haven't seen a post from @Dmitry in a while so hopefully he's still on board for May. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/21/2022 at 9:07 AM, tkeith said:

Webbcity is going to take November.  

I look forward to that!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/22/2022 at 6:43 PM, felser said:

I look forward to that!

It will be merely an opening act for the epic BFT that I hear is coming in December! ;) :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Alrighty!  Last spot for 2022 (September) has been claimed.  Dad's gonna step up now that I've got time to help him learn to navigate the site.  Says it's already done, so the pressure is on me to play tech support.  I'll start a thread soon for 2023.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, tkeith said:

Alrighty!  Last spot for 2022 (September) has been claimed.  Dad's gonna step up now that I've got time to help him learn to navigate the site.  Says it's already done, so the pressure is on me to play tech support.  I'll start a thread soon for 2023.

That's awesome!  Got a couple of really nice Sonny Greenwich CD's from your dad on ebay a few years ago, and he knows his stuff!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can I be moved to November please? Having an unexpected workload in August is making compiling in august a bit unweildy, sorry.

Oh wait, I'm in October now? Ok, that should work.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.