The Pillar of FLAME!

Joe G

I'd like to add my welcomto THE Pillar of Flame as well .. ( or if I may be so informal, may I call you POF?? )

and I too, am a drummer ( emeritus: due to Arthur I tizz ) so I now consider my own self sort of a vat of Sterno .. a veritable globule of slowly simmering heat .

( alas, my days of pillaring and flaming are behind me ,but I recall them fondly ..).

...I do think the blow up devices rule howsomeever ..lose the dwarves ..

so POF : in what stylistic musical arenae do you prefer to perfornicate your thrashing? jazz? thrash metal surrounded by a rotating drum riser spouting all manner of pyro? funk? chicken wire greasy blues? polkas? Retro Schwing Bands wearing 40s haberdashery?

in choiring minds wanna know .....

and do not attempt the BLUE FLAME ..except in a tile bathroom ..with a fire extingusher close by ...

:party::w:party:

Edited by SGUD missile

Pillar of FLAME this is a strange thread! (Hey, that works... and I thought it would be difficult to pull it off). Anyway, welcome, and don't ever change. B)

... the Bay Area, huh? hmm... doesn't ring any bells, but then I'm really old now, so...

I'd like to add my welcomto THE Pillar of Flame as well .. ( or if I may be so informal, may I call you POF?? )

and I too, am a drummer ( emeritus: due to Arthur I tizz ) so I now consider my own self sort of a vat of Sterno .. a veritable globule of slowly simmering heat .

( alas, my days of pillaring and flaming are behind me ,but I recall them fondly ..).

...I do think the blow up devices rule howsomeever ..lose the dwarves ..

so POF : in what stylistic musical arenae do you prefer to perfornicate your thrashing? jazz? thrash metal surrounded by a rotating drum riser spouting all manner of pyro? funk? chicken wire greasy blues? polkas? Retro Schwing Bands wearing 40s haberdashery?

in choiring minds wanna know .....

and do not attempt the BLUE FLAME ..except in a tile bathroom ..with a fire extingusher close by ...

:party::w:party:

Hey, thanks for the welcome. Anyway, I play a lot of jazz; currently, I play mostly bebop. However, I have been doing a lot of Zappa-esque stuff. If you're interested, I've got a link to a website which has some twisted stuff I recorded a while back. Here it is: www.mirthkon.com/audio/ZHAGUNK.mp3.

Cheers.