Upcoming Mosaic Releases!

Naw, the Golson/Farmer set couldn't be like the more-affordable, recently-issued Gerry Mulligan Mosaic which cost 'only' $68.

Now that I mention it, 'I' don't yet own the new Gerry Mulligan Mosaic either.

These recent Mosaic releases would lead a person to think Mosaic was in business to make money or something. confused2.gif

Not just the size, but the frequency of issues. With them adding the selects, it seems new issues are coming fast and furious.

Maybe it's just the availabilty of information via the webbsite and BB's

Pre Internet, the only way we knew what was coming was when the catalog arrived, but even so it seems like there's about 3 times the releases per year now.. and lately they're all desirable.

Maybe we'll get a breather when Freddie Slack hits the catalog.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just called Mosaic and ordered the Jazztet.  However, they said it will be going out Monday or Tuesday unless they're processing outstanding orders first.

Well, I don't know. I was fairly early pre-ordering it, but it doesn't matter. I will get it some time next week! I've waited this long ... (Above I mentioned that I combined it with the Farlow, so I really have a lot of delayed gratification coming.)