What should i do this weekend?

Choose One  

18 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

The Indians are my boys and are not very good, saw a tribe v yankees double header in summer of 79, right before munson dies in the plane crash. fwiw i was born in Ashtabula ('67). i see alot of people with ties to Ohio on the jazzboards. The Ohio Players in the hizzzzoussse. Skin tight is the jam

I've never seen the Gap Band and i've gotta see "rappers delight" live.

Edited by Soulstation1

Former Ohioan here, weighing in on the side of the music. Even though my Dad and my brothers could well be at the game.

I'm like RT: almost everything would trump sports for me. I can understand people playing sports to a certain extent; did that too when I was young, liked soccer and tennis the best. But watching it? And paying more for every product too?

Go with the music. If it was the Indians of a few years ago, Belle, Ramirez, Lofton, Vizquel, Williams then maybe or if Johnson or Shilling were pitching then maybe but catch the music and watch the other games from the series on the tube.

Guest Chaney

Maybe you could donate the money you would have spent on either of these activities to charity.

OH! Sorry! I thought I was Pharaohrock there for a sec!

:rfr

I'm a bit late on this thread but as a general rule of thumb I would say pick the music over the sports and I'm a big sports fan.The reason I'm saying this is that if you do it just the opposite way there's every chance that you could miss a pleasant social occasion and to make matters worse you're team might lose. I learned this the hard way.