OFFICAL OJC TRADING ZONE

Guest ariceffron

Guest ariceffron

YES ITS RESOUNDING BUT I KNOW MANY ON THIS BOARD PRACTICE DIFFERENTLY THAN THEY PREACH REGARDING THIS WHOLE THING, SO I DONT KNOW WHY WE CANT TALK ABOUT IT. IF WE CAN TALK ABOUT RAPING 9 YEAR OLD GIRLS ON THIS BOARD (SEE RECENT POLITICS COLUMN THREAD) WHY CANT WE TRADE FUCKING CDS. YOU KNOW YOU MIGHT THINK I HAVE FAULTY LOGIC, BUT THE LOGIC OF THIS BOARD IS PERPLEXING BEYOND BELIEF

let's skip ahead a few years and take a look at aric's illustrious career in law:

NOW PAY PARTICULAR ATTENTION TO THIS FIRST SECTION BECAUSE IT'S MOST IMPORTANT. IT SAYS, "THE PARTY OF THE FIRST PART SHALL BE KNOWN IN THIS CONTRACT AS THE PARTY OF THE FIRST PART." HOW DO YOU LIKE THAT? THAT'S PRETTY NEAT, EH?

opera3_small.jpg

GENTLEMEN...CHICOLINI HERE MAY TALK LIKE AN IDIOT, AND LOOK LIKE AN IDIOT, BUT DON'T LET THAT FOOL YOU...HE REALLY IS AN IDIOT.

trial.jpg

let's skip ahead a few years and take a look at aric's illustrious career in law:

NOW PAY PARTICULAR ATTENTION TO THIS FIRST SECTION BECAUSE IT'S MOST IMPORTANT. IT SAYS, "THE PARTY OF THE FIRST PART SHALL BE KNOWN IN THIS CONTRACT AS THE PARTY OF THE FIRST PART." HOW DO YOU LIKE THAT? THAT'S PRETTY NEAT, EH?

opera3_small.jpg

YOU CAN'T FOOL ARIC. THERE AIN'T NO SANITY CLAUSE.

Edited by Ron S