Blue Lake now streaming on the web

Please join us for jazz which comes to you in the best of taste from Blue Lake. (This is in the experimental stage so please be patient if the stream is interrupted).

http://www.bluelake.org/radio.html

Jazz Schedule

Monday through Thursday, 10 p.m. to 3 a.m. est.

Continious jazz programming from Friday night at 10 p.m. until 11 a.m. Saturday morning.

Sunday, Midnight to 7 a.m. then 6 p.m. to 11 p.m.

Special live broadcast of Kalaparush and The Light tonight, March 3rd, at 10 p.m. With support from Schuler Books and Music, Grand Rapids; Best Western Inn and Suites of Whitehall, MI.

Special live broadcast of Henry Grimes and Marshall Allen Tuesday, March 8 at 10 p.m. With support from Vertigo Music on South Division, Grand Rapids; Weathervane Inn, Montague, MI.

contact: radio@bluelake.org if there's something you want to hear.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have you tried it? Need a Windows Media Player and you'll be all set.

Kalaparush just called: he's coming to the station early to rehearse and work up the broadcast.

Really looking forward to this. First night on the web and we're into pure melody with Kalaparush live.

Lost leader found.

Yeah Jim,

Like I said this is a work in progress and an experimental one at that. The second link you provided goes to NPR but that isn't Blue Lake's web stream. We have classical music during the day.

I don't know why the WMP doesn't open up when you go to the link at www.bluelake.org. It should open up on the web page you see.

For what it is worth, it isn't opening up for me, either, and that might have something to do with us using an I-Mac, or our WMP is corrupted and we need a new one.....

Yet the Blue Lake web stream is up and running...Hope you can have it resolved. I come on tonight at 10 p.m. est.

Hey man, shouldn't I be playing some of your music on the air?

Lazaro Vega

Blue Lake Public Radio

300 East Crystal Lake Road

Twin Lake MI 49457

Edited by Lazaro Vega

I'm leaving for a vacation in the next few days. When I get back, we'll take care of that, ok? ;)

Still can't get a stream, though, and my WMP works fine.

Oh well, work in progress, as you say. It'll get there soon enough, I'm sure.

Edited by JSngry

Our new schedule is in place: the web stream begins weeknights at 11:30 p.m. so I can play the begeebers out of a featured artist (Nat Cole tonight, Harry James on Friday) to the FM audience from 10 p.m. to 11:30 p.m. and not break any laws. The good thing is we broadcast jazz overnight on Friday right into late Saturday morning and you might join us Saturday morning from 7 a.m. to 10 a.m. est. (mostly new records). Otherwise, web-wise, from 11:30 p.m. to 3 a.m. Monday through Friday. The schedule is now at the site listed above. www.bluelake.org

Thanks for listening!