I will mail out discs soon to the following persons:

couw

double-delta

EKE BBB

eloe omoe

dutchmanx

plus maybe (haven't heard yet if he wants a copy or not):

mmilovan

Will try and mail them tomorrow, if I don't make it, it will be on Tuesday, definitely.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As of yesterday, discs have been mailed to everyone who has signed up so far.

There is still time to sign up, so please feel free to send me a PM if you are interested in joining in and have not yet contacted me.

I figure I'll open discussions on Wednesday, as most people should have received their discs by then.

Just sent out discs to:

couw got them

dutchmanx

double delta got them

eloe omoe

eke bbb

sent a couple of days later:

mmilovan

please confirm arrival here!

couw and D.D. got them, yes? Anyone else? I mailed them the fast way for a change, if you haven't gotten, you soon should!

If people wouldn't mind checking in and letting me know when they have received their disc I would appreciate it. I know of around seven people who already have a copy. The rest of you should have yours either tomorrow or Wednesday. As soon as I have a sense that most people have received their disc I will open up discussions.

Thanks!

I got mine several days ago. I expected a discussion thread by now. Sheesh. We should really close the doors on this one and just start discussing. I think everyone's had it almost a week now. Sorry if I sound harsh. I just don't get the thing where people hesitate to start discussion. People shouldn't be looking for answers. So what's the harm?

Matt

I got mine several days ago. I expected a discussion thread by now. Sheesh. We should really close the doors on this one and just start discussing. I think everyone's had it almost a week now. Sorry if I sound harsh. I just don't get the thing where people hesitate to start discussion. People shouldn't be looking for answers. So what's the harm?

Matt

?????

discussion thread

It started four days ago....

Edited by John B