What draws you here?

Hardbopjazz

Son-of-a-Weizen   May 30 2005, 06:06 PM Post #18 

A burning desire to discover whether Moose will ever get his Moon Martin record

As for Moose's Moon Martin Record, that would be, of course, Escape From Domination. Check it out at http://www.moonmartin.com/music_page2.html

I kinda liked that one myself, but eventually sold it.

Edited by Kalo

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This site sure beats having a buncha you'se over my house. This way, my house won't stink, the carpet stays clean, and I'm the only one hitting the scotch, gin, and vodka. Best of all, I don't have to watch y'all pawing my rekkids while exhorting,"Hey dude, it ain't for sale or trade, alright?"

This site sure beats having a buncha you'se over my house.  This way, my house won't stink, the carpet stays clean, and I'm the only one hitting the scotch, gin, and vodka.  Best of all, I don't have to watch y'all pawing my rekkids while exhorting,"Hey dude, it ain't for sale or trade, alright?"

I can be there in a couple of weeks. What brand of Scotch?

• 2 weeks later...

I like the company (y'all) :crazy: , the Admin's band :cool::cool: , the entertainment provided by y'all :huh: , and the fact that this is the only site dedicated to B-3's where real people can discuss it like humans :tup . And it's really civil here compared to other boards. :w Oh, yeah, and the smilies! :rofl: