Jackson Verdict

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just spun the dial, and all the networks are carrying this live (saw a couple minutes of the helicopters following Jackson's entourage on the highway), as are all the 24-hour news stations (of course). Even MTV.

Excuse me, but other than Jackson's notoriety as a celebrity, what is even remotely newsworthy about this case -- that it deserves even one 1,000th of the coverage its gotten?? :rmad:

Frankly, I don't give a rat's ass about knowing what the verdict is.

Just spun the dial, and all the networks are carrying this live (saw a couple minutes of the helicopters following Jackson's entourage on the highway), as are all the 24-hour news stations (of course).  Even MTV.

Excuse me, but other than Jackson's notoriety as a celebrity, what is even remotely newsworthy about this case -- that it deserves even one 1,000th of the coverage its gotten??  :rmad:

Frankly, I don't give a rat's ass about knowing what the verdict is.

His sister is really cute. :blush:

Wow, I didn't think it possible to find a jury even more clueless than the OJ jury.... but they found 'em.

Jacko is a fucking monster. Literally and figuratively. :angry::angry::angry:

What really scares me is that there are people out there who will willingly let their children spend time with Jacko, without a second thought, because they will see this trial as evidence of his innocence.

Unfuckingbelievable. :rmad::rmad::rmad:

I knew he'd get away with it.

I wonder how much they paid this jury.

I'm sure book and interview deals are being signed this very minute.

What a joke.

It gets him out of debt!

Shit, I was talking just about the jury members.

I hadn't really thought about it, but hell yes this will be good for Jackson's bank account.

I wonder when we are going to start seeing California prosecutors request change of venue to a different state when attempting to convict a celebrity?

I'm guessing it's not possible, but it sure seems like it's become necessary.