How Many Kenny G-Unit Cd(s) Do You Own??

Soulstation1

Fess Up!!!!!!!!!!!!  

27 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

My stepmother owns his X-mas album, which I have been told is considered by the music industry to be the best-selling jazz album ever.

For my part, I don't own a single note.

But I wouldn't mind owning his scalp!

(Anyone know someone in the market for a curly mullet?)

Yeah, he sucks. HIs music blows. It's not jazz. It's boring. etc.

but so are most smooth jazz artists, why don't ya pick on them 4 a change!  :o  ;)  :bwallace2:  :g

You mean like Spyro Gyra?

:rofl:

:rofl::D

I'll fess up to owning one G-Man CD: Silhouette, from 1988. I bought it used, probably in '88 or '89.

The sad thing is that this isn't the worst music I've ever purchased -- somewhere, buried deep in the bowels of my basement, is a vinyl copy of Michael Bolton's debut album. Seriously.

d81018h6q1v.jpg

:rfr:crazy::rolleyes:

Yeah, he sucks. HIs music blows. It's not jazz. It's boring. etc.

but so are most smooth jazz artists, why don't ya pick on them 4 a change!  :o  ;)  :bwallace2:  :g

You mean like Spyro Gyra?

:rofl:

:rofl::D

I'll fess up to owning one G-Man CD: Silhouette, from 1988. I bought it used, probably in '88 or '89.

The sad thing is that this isn't the worst music I've ever purchased -- somewhere, buried deep in the bowels of my basement, is a vinyl copy of Michael Bolton's debut album. Seriously.

d81018h6q1v.jpg

:rfr:crazy::rolleyes:

Why are you admitting this? Guilty conscience?

I can just picture it now... ala Poe's Tell-Tale Heart, everytime Uncle Skid logs onto the forums, he can faintly hear a wretched, high-pitched crooning wafting up from his basement!

:o

No guilty conscience, simply a case of one-upmanship to all the Kenny-G lovers on this board who think they have bad taste in music.  Just don't get me started on Aldo Nova or Loverboy again, man!  :P  ;)

I'll admit that I bought a Plastic Bertrand album in the late 1970s.

Belgian Punk! :bad:

I'll also admit that it was the first album I ever sold.

Edited by Kalo