organissimo tour

I heard through the grapevine that last night Randy got high on Crystal Meth and nobody could find him, so some local filled in on drums for the gig. Joe picked up a hooker and got his wallet stolen. And Jim was violently ill throwing up all night with the flu.

And that was just the first day out on the road with Organissimo.

• 1 year later...

Nice show last night at Andy's in Chicago. Joe played some nice licks that seemed to really grab the attention of the thinking-folk in the audience. (As always there were a few in the house for reasons other than listening.) Joe had them tapping their feet and scratching their heads; three people asked me 'what's that thing he's playing?'. I think they were looking for the monkey with the cup. And Randy absolutely slayed (proper English?) 'em with a tuneful solo. Hope our paths cross again.

I heard through the grapevine that last night Randy got high on Crystal Meth and nobody could find him, so some local filled in on drums for the gig. Joe picked up a hooker and got his wallet stolen. And Jim was violently ill throwing up all night with the flu.

And that was just the first day out on the road with Organissimo.

Wow Randy on crystal meth ! Now there is a sight :crazy::eye:

BeBop, I'm glad you were there but you should've said "HI!", unless you did and I'm just a moron (wouldn't be the first time).

That'd defeat the Witness Protection Program.

Joe had them tapping their feet and scratching their heads; three people asked me 'what's that thing he's playing?'. I think they were looking for the monkey with the cup.

You obviously meant Jim, not Joe here. :)

Many apologies. I think I was the guy on meth. I really do know better.

I'm sorry I missed you guys at Andy's. We were planning on going out, but instead got into a really lengthy discussion on the merits of buying dinky condos in Berwyn at an all you can eat noodle bar. And y'all have seen me. You can probably assume that I got my money's worth. Or, given the turn that this thread has taken...my monkey's worth...

Anyway, I'll be there the next time you're here.

I'm sorry I missed you guys at Andy's. We were planning on going out, but instead got into a really lengthy discussion on the merits of buying dinky condos in Berwyn at an all you can eat noodle bar. And y'all have seen me. You can probably assume that I got my money's worth. Or, given the turn that this thread has taken...my monkey's worth...

Oh man....

:D

Does she know you talk like that....LOL

That's cool, but you missed our rendition of Como En Vietnam!!

FWIW, I personally wouldn't buy any dinky condos at an all-you-can-eat noodle bar, in Berwyn or anywhere else. :)