Before it's too late...

You guys better be working on at least a couple more Christmas tunes for this year! With the past years' songs you could make a great little holiday disc with 6-7 tunes. Not a big production, just something from your studio on CDRs, minimal packaging, perhaps a paper sleeve.

Obviously you could sell quite a few here and more at gigs (suggested retail price $6-8) which could help raise some revenue for upcoming projects, maintaining the board, gas money for the tour, whatever. Also a good way to keep the Organissimo wave in motion until the live disc hits the streets. It would be a good excuse to visit radio stations, club owners etc as you hand out copies.

I expect to see a songlist by Friday and have the finished product by 3 weeks so we can start distribution. We're getting a late start so you're really going to have to pull together as a team!

(I still dream of being a producer or manager or whoever gets to organize these projects and bark orders! :D )

Yeah, this has totally slipped my mind. We had every intention of recording a Christmas tunes at Glenn Brown Productions (where the last two CDs were recorded) as part of the "This Is The Place" sessions, but we just didn't do it.

We need some ideas for this year for tunes to do. What do you think? I can definitely record them at my house (where we did "Christmas Time Is Here" last year).

The other night we drove up to Indy to see my dad and grandmother, and one of the CDs my wife took along was the 4-track Organissimo Christmas CD-R. I just now told her about this thread, and she, too, is clamoring for new Organissimo holiday tracks... says she'll buy the CD if you guys ever put one out. The world could use a truly hip Christmas jazz CD--it's been so long since we've had one. -_-

• 2 weeks later...

I assume the lack of a song list on my desk is merely an oversight on your part and the project is moving along smoothly. Yes? ;)

Are we getting any songs this year? Any hints at which ones? Do you think you'll be able to get a disc out or are we looking at more downloads? (I'm just trying to plan my holiday compilation)