I just donated a whole bunch of cds and dvds to our local library.

Dmitry

When I donated books and lps to my local library store, they give me a signed form and basically I can fill out the rest. Crazy. It's like being given a blank check........... :)

Wasn't there a news item in '92 about how Hilary Clinton donated used underwear to charity and claimed a value of $4 each?*

*The aforementioned is not meant to introduce politics to this thread but rather is offered as yet another example of how "Fair Market Value" can be established.

Time for this thread to be move to the pollytix forum. I'm insulted. What is that you don't get Danny? If I wanted to read about that kind of shit I would read the pollytix forum. And please stop dragging your knuckes on the floor. The sound makes my skin crawl. <_<

You're about as amusing as Hillary's idea of charitable giving.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When I donated books and lps to my local library store, they give me a signed form and basically I can fill out the rest. Crazy. It's like being given a blank check........... :)

Wasn't there a news item in '92 about how Hilary Clinton donated used underwear to charity and claimed a value of $4 each?*

*The aforementioned is not meant to introduce politics to this thread but rather is offered as yet another example of how "Fair Market Value" can be established.

Time for this thread to be move to the pollytix forum. I'm insulted. What is that you don't get Danny? If I wanted to read about that kind of shit I would read the pollytix forum. And please stop dragging your knuckes on the floor. The sound makes my skin crawl. <_<

You're about as amusing as Hillary's idea of charitable giving.

Did you see Bareback Mountain yet Dan?

:lol:

Aren't you the guy who went bananas because someone posted Frank Rich's column about a movie outside the politics thread? If so you're a hypocrite .

Aren't you the guy who went bananas because someone posted Frank Rich's column about a movie outside the politics thread? If so you're a hypocrite .

You're too nice. :lol:

How? The Rich column was all politics, a very clear provocation by Chris; where is the politics in Dan's comment?

How? The Rich column was all politics, a very clear provocation by Chris; where is the politics in Dan's comment?

Hilary Clinton?

Thank you, Greg, for pointing out what ought to be obvious to anyone with a brain. Not surprising that someone who's worked in the film industry for so long has waved bye-bye to so many brain cells that he posts foolishness like this.

Nice, really nice. :huh:

The "one sound" strikes again.

huh?

Its a reference to Chuck's ironclad belief that I only like one style of jazz (even if it were true, what exactly the harm would be, I don't know) and the fact that on the BNBB I was known as the Gene Harris Fanatic. Gene Harris=Three Sounds =>Chuck says I am "One Sound". Whatever.