LF: Quartet Out

DukeCity

Wow, thanks for the interest. I had no idea...

Yeah, the website is pretty much useless these days, but that ain't my area of responsibility. Glad the rants are appreciated, though.

Now to the task at hand...

Welcome To The Party is still copiously available, thanks to an accidental overpressing by the manufacturer which they were nice enough to let us keep at no extra charge. We'll probably be bequeathing the inventory to our heirs... :g

Live At The Meat House, however, was a truly small-run presing and is all but sold out. The decision as to repress or not is not my call, since I'm not the "money man" of the band. Someimes I hear that a second run will be made, sometimes that it won't. If y'all want to do the burn route on this one, I'd say no harm done if - and only if - you go ahead and get a legit copy if and when Lyles decides do a second pressing. I'll post here if and when that comes to pass. Just don't ask me to do the burning. ;)

$15.00 will get you a copy of Welcome To The Party. That'll include postage for domestic orders. Anything else, including foreign orders, and I'll dialogue with you to get you what you want/need. When orders were coming in somewhat regularly, I was able to ship once a week, usually on Saturday. Having been thrust somewhat unwittingly into the role of "band businessman" (everybody wants to sell CDs, but nobody seems to know how to make a damn package or find the freakin' Post Office, so I get to be the pimp...), that's the best I can do.

Send me an e-mail @ musicaconcarne@yahoo.com if you want a copy of Party. For a variety of reasons, I've been very lax (and unmotivated) about checking communications lately. But if I know you're coming, I'll bake you a cake. ;)

And please, no PMs - as soon as I get some room in there, it fills right back up again. One of these days I'll can get around to emptying it out completely and starting over. But for now, just send e-mail, if you please.

The last few years have been a bit, uh..."challenging" for Quartet Out, but like all things that are too ignunt to know when to die, we're still around, and the future actually looks....like it's there. :g

Edited by JSngry