Organissimo in Ann Arbor/Detroit this weekend!!!

Oh yes... we'll be performing for two nights at the Bird of Paradise in beautiful downtown Ann Arbor. If you're anywhere near, you should come on out and hang with us! We'll be having a blast!

Bird Of Paradise

312 S Main St

Ann Arbor, MI 48104

Phone: (734) 662-8310

9:00pm - 1:00am

www.birdofparadise.com

If you do come, definately introduce yourself as a nutty Organissimo Forum member!!!! :)

:tup

You going to be there too, Rooster?  Isn't that a bit of a distance for you to catch?

Nah, not really - though I sure wish I could!!! Too far a drive...

No, I was secretly hoping b3-er would reveal who that actually is in his Avatar, cuz I feel like an idiot for not being able to figure it out!! :o

(But that face looks so familiar. :unsure: It's driving me crazy!! :excited: )

Since his birthday was on Tuesday, we'll definately be doing some of his tunes along with a little tune inspired by him that I wrote.

Joe and I got together tonight to work out some things and it felt good! I think we're gonna have fun this weekend! I hope you make it out, Conn. Please introduce yourself.

Hey Guys,

I really enjoyed the second set last night at B.O.P. "Tenderly" really was sweet.( Nice groove Randy-man. It was cool to finally meet you.) And just a note to all you non-drummers out there: when the drummer man sets you up with a riff out of his solo to come back into the tune-TAKE THE HINT. :excited::tup

Hey Guys,

I really enjoyed the second set last night at B.O.P. "Tenderly" really was sweet.( Nice groove Randy-man. It was cool to finally meet you.) And just a note to all you non-drummers out there: when the drummer man sets you up with a riff out of his solo to come back into the tune-TAKE THE HINT. :excited::tup

But what if his solo is groovin' so hard you don't want it to stop?! :)

Just returned from Ann Arbor where I saw Organissimo burn up the joint.

They played a mix of standards and original tunes, but everything was played well. These guys are TIGHT!!

Randy somehow manages to get inebriated on large quantities of spring water then takes it out on his drums! ;) He delivers a terrific beat for the others.

Joe appears reserved and unassuming but let's his guitar do the talking. He appears to be influenced by most of the major guitarists EXCEPT Pat Methany. ;)

Jim looks like a young physics professor, but then he lays down this heavy greaze. I'm surprised the bar staff didn't surround the stage with fire extinguishers. :P

These guys can groove. I was deeply impressed and so was my friend. I can only think about the next time I see these guys and I want to bring some other people with me.

Terrific show.

I urge all board members to see Organissimo. These guys are amazing.

You've got greaze (Jim)

You've got introspection (Joe)

You've got insanity (Randy)

Together it comes out as a terrific show! :tup Thanks, Guys! :rhappy:

By the way, I just wanted to say it was a real pleasure meeting Conn in person. I've met very few of the members here... only one person that I didn't know before they signed up (Bill Fenohr) and it was great to talk to Paul and Brian and hang out.

I'll be sure to post details about our upcoming tour in October to support our Clearwater Florida gig and we'd love to meet more forum members along the way!

Thanks again, Conn for your kind words and for hanging with us tonight! :)