Teacher Student Sex Scandal

None Of My Teachers Looked Like This

Why is it that most guys don't feel sorry for this boy? I have to be honest, not sure I would be too upset at 13 if my teacher looked like this and made a move. In shock, stunned, pinching myself...

On the flip side, what is wrong with this woman? Why the attraction to boys? She clearly could get the principle to dump his wife. Wonder if Junior High was rough on her... Weird stuff..

Why is it that most guys don't feel sorry for this boy? I have to be honest, not sure I would be too upset at 13 if my teacher looked like this and made a move. In shock, stunned, pinching myself...

Yeah, if you were the boy. How would you feel if you were the boys father. I for one would be pissed if some 25 year old teacher came after my 13 year old son.

Yeah, it's interesting: Even though we all (I assume) acknowledge how wrong it is for a teacher to be doing anything with a student, there is still a double standard regarding the genders involved. Even women who I've talked to about this story admit that there's a certain amount of "Man, that kid is so lucky..." lingering underneath the general disgust at the situation. And those same people would have a very different reaction if the genders in the story were reversed.

No question. Every 13 year old boy wants to fuck at least one of his better looking teachers (I know I did). I'm not sure how many 13 year olds would be able to turn down a teacher who looked like this woman.

It is wrong, of course, but we do sort of have a "boys will be boys" attitude when this sort of thing happens...

No question. Every 13 year old boy wants to fuck at least one of his better looking teachers (I know I did). I'm not sure how many 13 year olds would be able to turn down a teacher who looked like this woman.

It is wrong, of course, but we do sort of have a "boys will be boys" attitude when this sort of thing happens...

Absolutely.

Child abuse takes many forms. The female teacher going after the male student is just the form du jour with the media.

<shameless plug>

My company oversaw the development of a program to prevent child sexual abuse (mainly within the Catholic Church). It's called VIRTUS. I invite anyone who is interested to take a look.

</shameless plug>

Dumb ass woman. They should just start putting people in jail for using that MySpace, regardless if they commit a crime or not. My girlfriends son spends about half of his day on there and the other half instant messaging.

060412_rogers_bcol.standard.jpg

I can't imagine many if any 13 year old boys turning her down though. She is much finer than most of the hags I remember from school.

Of course that doesn't make it right.

Dumb ass woman. They should just start putting people in jail for using that MySpace, regardless if they commit a crime or not. My girlfriends son spends about half of his day on there and the other half instant messaging.

I can't imagine many if any 13 year old boys turning her down though. She is much finer than most of the hags I remember from school.

It ain't that bad: http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea...iendid=36828040

...while his mother's boyfriend spends half his day communicating on Organissimo forum. :P:lol:

It's plenty bad (organissimo page aside of course ;) ). The kid has totally screwed one of the computers up as a direct result of all the aggresive spyware and viruses that have been picked up from the shit going on there.

Everytime we think we have it all cleared out, he hits something new.

Not much we can do about it.

It's plenty bad (organissimo page aside of course ;) ). The kid has totally screwed one of the computers up as a direct result of all the aggresive spyware and viruses that have been picked up from the shit going on there.

I have a page with a sample of my music and I haven't noticed any spyware yet. :blink:

I have a page with a sample of my music and I haven't noticed any spyware yet. :blink:

Then my software is owrking perfectly! Thank you for letting me know.

BTW, I don't find her particularly attractive.

I'm sick of these women getting a slap on the wrist for sexually abusing children. Everytime this happens I see the same comments. Comments like "my teachers never looked like that", or "that's wrong (wink, wink)".

That kid that Laterno (sp) screwed is fucked for life. He didn't graduate from high school, been in trouble with the law and has a drug and/or alcohol problem.

Just because the woman is attractive doesn't nullify the fact that a serious crime has been committed. I say throw the book at all these 'ho's. If some woman did that to my kid and wasn't seriously punished, I would take the law into my own hands. I don't think it's cute.

I agree. Just because the boy hasn't been raped by the woman doesn't mean he hasn't been abused. The abuse is more on a psychological level. The fact that she was a teacher and may have used her authority on him could also have played an important role in the assessment of the abuse.

I'm sure it's the people and pages he interacts with.

His page is all filled with banner ads and all kinds of other shit that he didn't put on there. When I sweep the computer there is usually 30+ tracking cookies that need to be deleted. Doesn't matter though they are back in 15 minutes after he signs on.

He definitely tracked a virus in from something he opened. It was very difficult to correct that mess and since the computer will hut down by itself at times, I suspect it is still around.

Maybe none of this is serious, and maybe I don't know what I'm talking about, but this a a practically brand new machine we let him use and it's a real dog now.

I"m a computer moron, but I notice changes in performance and can read about the crap Webroot finds after it sweeps.

I agree. Just because the boy hasn't been raped by the woman doesn't mean he hasn't been abused. The abuse is more on a psychological level. The fact that she was a teacher and may have used her authority on him could also have played an important role in the assessment of the abuse.

True. Guys, just because you fantasized about it in high school doesn't mean it's a good idea, you know? Anymore than that dream I had about having a pound each of fifty different kinds of pot...