FS: Dexter Gordon Complete Blue Note 60s Sessions Box

no

the coolest part was being called a liar by you.......

:g

man, I need a re-take on this one. You are a rich brad who owns TWO dex sets and then you start complaining about a poor student not sticking to his part of some shady deal stealing some disk for you (to which you concurred)? Bad karma indeed.

Go wash your keys with soap boy. This is not cool at all!

I've seen many, many used copies of this box set for around $70. I just saw one for $60 just last month. $160 has to be because it's sealed. However, the joke's on the buyer since almost all of these boxes have torn booklets, which you wouldn't know with a sealed box. :)

Back when this box came out, I could swear that most us agreed that this wasn't very good sounding. This was one of Ron McMaster's first remasters using 20 bit with SBM. Most of these seem a bit harsh in the high end. I sold my box because I preferred the individual CDs.

Is "Clubhouse" really all that's out of print from this box? I could have sworn that the material from the LP "Landslide" never made the full transition to CD. The title track did, but not the other 6.

Kevin

Edited by Kevin Bresnahan

Is "Clubhouse" really all that's out of print from this box? I could have sworn that the material from the LP "Landslide" never made the full transition to CD. The title track did, but not the other 6.

You're right, Landslide was never released as an individual CD.

the funny thing about couw is he doen't know what the fuck he's talking about.....

he's called me

"boy", calling an black man "boy" to his face will get your motherfucking ass kicked

"liar", still hasn't recognized he didn't know what the fuck he's yapping about..

if you are gonna called someone a liar, get your facts straight first..you look foolish

"rich".. lol

couw do you have a prob with me?

sounds like it, get over it dip-shit

send me a PM and he can discuss your issues

can this thread be closed for good?

thanks

Edited by Soulstation1