Sports: 2006 NBA Play-Off Pool

• Replies 953
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Sangrey's right, though: just like it did for the game without Terry, this oughta unify these guys in a way previously unseen.

At least, I hope so. :unsure:

Er, Sangry didn't say that; I did. Sangry says a lot of shit, but that one was mine! :lol::g

Sorry 'bout that. :cool:

Hey Bruce, do you honestly think that if the shoe were on the other foot and Shaq had fouled Stack or any other Mav for that matter, that he'd be getting the suspension handed out to Stack? Because let's be honest: Shaq just about breaks Stack's nose, and does he get suspended? No fucking way! :angry:

Everyone--the Mavs, the Heat, the refs; hell, even the Heat FANS--realize this was a BS call. And to anyone who doesn't believe Stern isn't behind THIS one: I've got a bridge in Brooklyn I'm looking to sell. <_<

That said and off my chest: GO MAVS!!!! We still got a lot of basketball to play! I just hope my team shows up tonight!

And that was Clarence Cleamons I heard from the other room? Geeeeezus, I thought Kenny G picked up a tenor sax! :bad:

Edited by Big Al

Oooooh, I love games like this! Yeah, the Mavs have an 8-point lead, but as we've seen in this series, that don't mean SQUAT!!! Jason MF Williams with that beautiful 3-pointer to close out the half only hints at the kind of run the Heat coulda had if there was more time in the half! But Jet & Josh are RED HOT right now!!!

Love games like this!!! GO MAVS!!! :excited:

NO excuse. NO FUCKING EXCUSE!!!! Those assholes can't make three simple free throws and it costs them the game. As far as I'm concerned, this series is over. Give Shaq and the crew the crown now and save us the embarrassment of a game six.

Gotta give props to D-Wade who was on fire AGAIN!!! That guy's been breakin' my heart all series. All those comparisons to MJ are spot-on, AFAIC.

And Shaq, God bless him. He's also caught fire and makes me wish I didn't have to root against the MF! :g

And I don't care how stupid Josh Howard's "accidental" time-out call was. Fact is, D-Wade was gonna sink that shot, and no way in hell was Miami's D gonna give up the game-winner with 1.9 seconds to go. This was the Mavs game to lose, and by God, that's exactly what they did!

If I'm Avery Johnson, I'm scheduling mandatory free-throw practices for Dirk (useless MF should sit the rest of the series, IMHO, now that Stack will be back on Tuesday) and Dampier. Make 'em throw nothing but five hours of free throws in a loud setting with all sorts of distractions. They fucking CHOKED. AGAIN!!!!!

Alright, Evan, what's that link again? May as well get the sucker ordered now......

:rmad::rmad::rmad::rmad::rmad::rmad::rmad::rmad::rmad::rmad::rmad::rmad::rmad:

Edited by Big Al

Josh Howard blew the game with his missed free throws. The timeout was just icing on the cake.

Though that "foul" on Wade at the end was preposterous.

Guy

That was Howard? I thought it was Dampier. If it was Howard, then you're absolutely right.

Kinda agree about the foul call, but it was good strategy by D-Wade. Can't fault him for wanting to go for the easy shots, which everyone knew he would make.

Unfuckingbelievable

What a combination of bullshit

18 foul shots in the 3rd quarter alone by the Heat?

That ticky tack touch foul called on Dirk with less than 3 seconds left? The same sort of foul not called the whole game?

I am beginning to think that the fix is in.

Too fucking lame.

Man, whatta game!!

Figured all along Heat would win the three at home. Mavs have a lot of gut checking to do (Like Riley said).

"Hey Bruce, do you honestly think that if the shoe were on the other foot and Shaq had fouled Stack or any other Mav for that matter, that he'd be getting the suspension handed out to Stack? Because let's be honest: Shaq just about breaks Stack's nose, and does he get suspended? No fucking way!"

Big Al, don't want to belabor an argument but.... Yes I think if Shaq hit Stack or any Mav in the air while shooting while driving to the basket, taking their feet out and causing a possible serious injury like that, yes he would get suspended also.

Now, having said that, when he just "fouls" hard or not, no he doesn't get suspended and probably won't.

Moving on.....

This was a great game though.

Edited by BruceW