FS: Mosaics, Mosaic Selects

All sets are open and used but in excellent condition. CDs may have a bit of dust or a couple of fingerprints, but no damage unless otherwise noted.

Prices include shipping to anywhere in the U.S. PayPal only. Interested parties, notify via PM.

Mosaic Selects: $20 each

• Grachun Moncur (disc 3 has a small black line that does not effect play)
  • Bennie Green (disc 2 has one light surface scratch)
  • Randy Weston
  • John Patton
  • Curtis Amy

Johnny Hodges 7-disc big Mosaic- $90

(This one was just played once and is in really beautiful condition)

Anyone knows what's up with take5? I had no reply so far... also he seems to not have read a PM I sent (tracked) three days ago. Has anyone bought the Amy from him, already?

I would have -as I was 2h earlier than you my friend :D- but also no response so far.....

Anyone knows what's up with take5? I had no reply so far... also he seems to not have read a PM I sent (tracked) three days ago. Has anyone bought the Amy from him, already?

I would have -as I was 2h earlier than you my friend :D- but also no response so far.....

alright, so I've saved some $$

Hodges set arrived yesterday and I immediately put on Disc 1 with a large scotch to close a longgggg week. My mood improved rapidly as I listened to Johnny's peerless sound. Thanks also for the careful packing. Set looks new per Take5's description. Thanks again!!