Stylings of Sliver on lp- rare? how many sold?

remember once we talked about how Tina brooks- true blue is considered the rarest bluenote lp. well what about others, i found a copy of stylings of sliver for .99 cts across the street but its fucking MANGELED. it would of just cracked and been thrown away by now but because its BN vinyl that good thick stuff, its actually survived...its just fucking TRASHED!! anyways how rare is it? should i get it just for posterity. even the cover is masking taped on 3 of the 4 corners.

i recall someone saying even some of HANKS early lps only moved like 100 copies...who knows more blue note stats info. eg. the album, and how many sold. i bet you we'd be suprised at how few copies our favorite classic titles sold.

ye ayea wwell guess what my friend is sending me on aIm right now: AND DON INTRODUCES ALL THE TUNES AND STUFF

Don Byas Haarlem, Holland July 4, 1964.

Radio B+/A- Some Radio hiss

Don Byas- Tenor Sax

Pim Jacobs- Piano

Rudy Jacobs- Bass

John Engels- Drums

01. Billie's Bounce 3:53

02. I Remember Clifford 9:34

03. Ladybird 9:54

04. Groovin' High 7:58

'Stylings of Silver' is not really rare, even if you might have trouble finding a good quality original at a reasonable prize.

Horace Silver was one of the BN musicians whose albums sold constantly well back in vinyl days and 'Stylings' was among the most visible Silvers when it came out!

browine: let me tell u: this stylings lp was knarlyified. today in the paper there was a coupon: FREE .99cent LP atthe record store! even then i didnt buy Stylings. it look like it was like used in a prop record in a prop house during a nuclear test project. the only reason it actually survived is cause of that damn thick rvg vinyl. it was like i should mail it back to horace silver in malibu, CA; just so he can see it