The "F" word.

From item #24:

"Fuck is certainly a controversial word that may be appropriate in certain venues and locales (Florida Elections Commission, speed eating contests, public defender offices) and may be inappropriate in others (weddings, Chuck-E-Cheese pizza parlors, district attorney offices)."

:g:g:g

Edited by Rooster_Ties

The fucker should have had the fuckin' book thrown at him, followed by a prison sentence so he can get butt-fucked in the shower.

There's a thread topic: How many different forms of the word "fuck" can you use in a single sentence? I used it as a noun, an adjective and a verb :P

There’s a phrase I first heard in Blue Velvet that I thought was a stroke of genius at the time. It’s been repeated many times since, or at least something very close to it, but hearing,“You fucking fucker, you fuck!” always puts a smile on my face. I mean really, how could anybody be offended by such a ridiculously single-minded structure? Bravo!

When the kid wins this case (and he will) he should send a letter to the principal that says simply:  Fuck You.

:)

No wonder the public school system is in such sad shape (not only in the US, but also in Canada). Personally, I think the principal should send a letter to the kid and his parents saying the same thing, then immediately file his retirement papers. (I don't know what it's like in the US, but here in Canada, as soon as a teacher becomes eligible for retirement, he or she hits the door running, and I don't blame them a bit).

What is it that compelled Rooster to find this case and then to post it. There's only one conclusion: he's fucked up or fucking nuts :o:wacko: . By the way, probably saying that word at weddings might be inappopriate. Ain't that a f'in kick in the head.

• 2 months later...
Guest WINGY (I STAY BOMBED)

Fuck you, you fucking fuck!

OMIGOD !!

Up until now I've been cooling and tempering my VERBIAGE.

After reading this thread I realize this really IS a Jazz BBS.

I'M HOME !!

WINGY

Guest WINGY (I STAY BOMBED)

Fuck you, you fucking fuck!

OMIGOD !!

Up until now I've been cooling and tempering my VERBIAGE.

After reading this thread I realize this really IS a Jazz BBS.

I'M HOME !!

WINGY

oh FUCK!

OH DEAR!!