Where's Weizy?

Hey, Beri/Conrad, I just PM'd you on another thread...

I've been totally swamped with work... I pretty much have to go off the internet cold turkey in order to get anything done... and it's a difficult "cold turkey" too as I have to do a lot of job-related literature searching on MedLine/NIH stuff...

So, I hadn't even looked in here for 7 WHOLE WEEKS -- now I just read the whole Mnytime thread, shaking my head...

Anyway, HELLO EVERYBODY...

Hey, Beri/Conrad, I just PM'd you on another thread...

I've been totally swamped with work... I pretty much have to go off the internet cold turkey in order to get anything done... and it's a difficult "cold turkey" too as I have to do a lot of job-related literature searching on MedLine/NIH stuff...

So, I hadn't even looked in here for 7 WHOLE WEEKS -- now I just read the whole Mnytime thread, shaking my head...

Anyway, HELLO EVERYBODY...

Well, surely you can up your posting prowess to 4 posts a month eh? ;)

Welcome back Weizen. :tup

How was the trip?

Munich is a dynamite place to kick back in the Summer. Always nice to come home and have to face the scowling customs officers who think you're pulling their leg when you tell 'em you've got 1 1/2 cases of pint bottles and 2 massive wrought iron brewery lanterns (like this but wall mounted) stashed away in the luggage. B)

hb4.jpg

It's nice to see Weizen back in action. The last note I got from him washed up on shore in an old Ripple bottle. I hope he's well refreshed after some serious R & R, which in his case means Ripple and Ravi Shankar! ;)

Edited by Out2Lunch