Goooooooooooooooooooooooooool

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

French teams are on a roll, gotta say it was about time the game ended though.

but not the national team.

Les Bleus who were facing a real team this time were soundly defeated 0-2 by Spain in a friendly match some 100 days before the kickoff of the World Cup last night.

They got well deserved boos from the Stade de France crowd at the end of the match...

My Villans are set to return to Wembley to face Chelsea in the FA Cup semifinal. Hope it turns out better than it did a week ago in the Carling Cup final.

Also, I recently read a very interesting book called "Soccernomics: Why England Loses, Why Germany and Brazil Win, and Why the U.S., Japan, Australia, Turkey--and Even Iraq--Are Destined to Become the Kings of the World's Most Popular Sport". Have any of you read this?

Splendid goal by Samir Nasri indeed!

The stubborn French national team coach Raymond Domenech has neglected Nasri for much too long. Les Bleus can't spare a talent like him but I doubt Domenech will change his mind!

How long it will take untill we'll get rid of him??? Of course I'm talking about Domenech and not Nasri...

Splendid goal by Samir Nasri indeed!

The stubborn French national team coach Raymond Domenech has neglected Nasri for much too long. Les Bleus can't spare a talent like him but I doubt Domenech will change his mind!

Big Arsenal fan here, I leapt from my seat following Nasri's amazing solo effort, great game for the Gunners....

Oui... it was good to see that money cannot buy everything (at least, sometime...).

Would not have bet on an upset after watching the first-half. An impressive Lyon came back and blocked Real Madrid's attempt to go beyond the 1-1 score!

Real won't be playing the Champions League final on their homeground at Santiago Bernabeu in May!