Goooooooooooooooooooooooooool

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Should be an interesting match, if he has plenty of playing time, the German game could make him look good.

By the way Totti will have to explain himself for let's say saying things that it it better left unsaid

http://www.google.com/hostednews/afp/article/ALeqM5i9caMtkvUIRNNb883pQIMn_OgI5A

For those who are counting the days, 3 weeks before action starts again.

This is part of what Marca is saying about the departure of Raul (my translation):

"Next Monday or on Tuesday , Raul Gonzalez Blanco will announce the most painful decision of his career, saying goodbye to Real Madrid, the team with whom he has spent 16 brillian years. Although expected, the departure of the Great Captain to Schalke 04 is still a bucket of cold water for Real Madrid , which lost its last great symbol. Because Raul is much more than a football player: he is a living part of the history of the best club in the twentieth century and, therefore, of Spanish football. Three Champion League championships, six La Liga titles, two Intercontinentals and the third top scorer in the history of La Liga ... Numbers that enlarge the legend of a player, an exquisite professional who not only is great in the grass but also outside the pitch."

A fitting tribute.

SEOUL—North Korea’s soccer team got an official reprimand for losing all three of its World Cup matches, and the national coach could now be in danger for “betraying” the Stalinist country’s heir apparent, knowledgeable sources have said.

Very sad if true -- here's the article

No reason to believe it's not true.

From what I just read, Villa weren't going to have the money to move to the next level. However, if even so, resigning the week before the season starts (unless there's some other reason such as family problems) isn't the way to go; not too nice leaving the club in the lurch. There must be a good reason for him to do it. Just doesn't make too much sense.

From what I just read, Villa weren't going to have the money to move to the next level. However, if even so, resigning the week before the season starts (unless there's some other reason such as family problems) isn't the way to go; not too nice leaving the club in the lurch. There must be a good reason for him to do it. Just doesn't make too much sense.

Yea that's pretty much what I was thinking but I would have to say, what did he realise 5 days before the start of the season that he didn't already know 5 weeks before the start of the season?

Looks like not everyone is unhappy he's going...

O'Neill lost the dressing room and didn't like the cut-backs

And it could get worse for Villa, apparently Sven is interested in the job. :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

Edited by Cliff Englewood

Not amazing enough apparently mellow.gif

Or maybe Crouch is a dickhead who has gotten to big for his boots. :g :g :g

Let the bitching begin...

Martin O'Neill 'allowed wages to spiral out of control at Aston Villa'

Seriously, I think this is very bad for both O'Neill and very bad for Villa, O'Neill will find it difficult to get a big club to take him on after this and Villa will find it hard to get a really good manager as obviously his first job will be to trim the squad and then keep them in the top 10 at least. Not good.

Not amazing enough apparently mellow.gif

Or maybe Crouch is a dickhead who has gotten to big for his boots. greengrin.gifgreengrin.gifgreengrin.gif

Let the bitching begin...

Martin O'Neill 'allowed wages to spiral out of control at Aston Villa'

Seriously, I think this is very bad for both O'Neill and very bad for Villa, O'Neill will find it difficult to get a big club to take him on after this and Villa will find it hard to get a really good manager as obviously his first job will be to trim the squad and then keep them in the top 10 at least. Not good.

I heard that Bob Bradley, the U.S. coach, might be a candidate for the Villa job.

FIFA is seeking information on the alleged treatment of the North Korea WC team coach.

FIFA probe

Heard about that this morning. They could be suspended.

France's rejuvenated team was defeated 1-2 by Norway in Oslo last night but proved they were willing.

The team played its first match since the World Cup disaster and showed promises after only a three-day get-together!

New coach Laurent Blanc still has work to do with the young players!