How far can you throw it?

but be careful how far you throw it:

-----------------------------------------------------------

Kenny G Pays Girl's Bills after Throwing Incident

Crooner Kenny G has paid a girl's medical bill after she was wounded from objects thrown out of his holiday villa.

Nine-year-old Brooke Porter was at a beach in Los Angeles when she was struck by two energy bars thrown from the musician's compound. She was hospitalized and needed four stitches.

Two teenagers on the property -- who are not related to Kenny -- are believed to have thrown the objects, according to county sheriff officials.

Kenny's attorney, Lee Blackman says, "I have been informed a Power Bar hit the girl accidentally on the head. It was just an accident."

He also added that the musician's wife, Lyndie, paid the girl's medical bill.

However, Porter's parents claim their daughter and her 12-year-old brother were targeted because the boy suffers from Down's syndrome and autism

Edited by alocispepraluger102

Once I figured out how to turn off the fan and open both windows, I made it to 165.7 meters. It hit the old man on the bench right in the head. :cool:

Not that I'm curious or anything, but if one DID want to turn off the fan and open both windows, how exactly would one do that? :w

Newer version of the game, apparently. I managed to throw this one 138 meters!

New version is much sweeter.

Although thus far I only made it 264.14 meters. It's cool, just out of nowhere a kid on a skateboard grabs the thing hangs ten and throws it again. I picked up an extra 80 meters!

The key is to turn the plasma tv to the Discovery channel, the screen changes to a mock up of "deadliest catch",goes into high def super widescreen mode and one of the the paper plane goes right through the wheel house. I'll give you all a hint to get there. The remote is under the chair by the coffee table. :cool: