Get the f*** out of my office!!!!

This passes for comedy in Norway?

I'll have to ask a friend there...

Good for Oddo. He's right and he saw thru it almost immediately.

Why waste his and taxpayer's time with this crap?

Nothing funny here.

Well, the woman interviewer and her dumb ass lines were not funny, but Oddo throwing them out was.

Who's that? Frank Sutton?

It's a shot from Kubrick's FULL METAL JACKET, with Lee Ermey as Gny. Sgt. Hartman. Lee Ermey was a real Marines Gny Sgt.

Some quotes from

creative uses of the word "fuck"
and turpiloquy in general.

Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: Are you quitting on me? Well, are you? Then quit, you slimy fucking walrus-looking piece of shit! Get the fuck off of my obstacle! Get the fuck down off of my obstacle! NOW! MOVE IT! I'm going to rip your balls off, so you cannot contaminate the rest of the world! I will motivate you, Private Pyle, IF IT SHORT-DICKS EVERY CANNIBAL ON THE CONGO!

Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: If you ladies leave my island, if you survive recruit training, you will be a weapon. You will be a minister of death praying for war. But until that day you are pukes. You are the lowest form of life on Earth. You are not even human, fucking beings. You are nothing but unorganized grabastic pieces of amphibian shit. Because I am hard you will not like me. But the more you hate me the more you will learn. I am hard but I am fair. There is no racial bigotry here. I do not look down on niggers, kikes, wops or greasers. Here you are all equally worthless. And my orders are to weed out all non-hackers who do not pack the gear to serve in my beloved Corps. Do you maggots understand that?

Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: How tall are you, private?

Private Cowboy: Sir, five-foot-nine, sir.

Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: Five-foot-nine, I didn't know they stacked shit that high.

Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: Who said that? Who the fuck said that? Who's the slimy little communist shit, twinkle-toed cocksucker down here who just signed his own death warrant? Nobody, huh? The fairy fucking godmother said it. Out-fucking-standing. I will PT you all until you fucking die. I'll PT you until your assholes are sucking buttermilk.

Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: Tonight, you pukes will sleep with your rifles. You will give your rifle a girl's name because this is the only pussy you people are going to get. Your days of finger-banging ol' Mary J. Rottencrotch through her pertty pink panties are over! You're married to this piece. This weapon of iron and wood. And you will be faithful. Port, hut!

Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: Holy dog shit. Texas? Only steers and queers come from Texas, Private Cowboy. And you don't look much like a steer to me so that kinda narrows it down. Do you suck dicks?

Ecc..

You can find it in http://us.imdb.com/title/tt0093058/quotes

BTW A fucking masterpiece of the fucking seventh art. The fucking movies, I mean.

Reached by phone at his home this morning, the councilman -- known to have a somewhat explosive personality -- was still irritated over being drawn into the punch line of a Norwegian comedy act on what had been an otherwise "busy day ... a stated Council day" at City Hall.

"They wanted reality TV," Oddo said. "My reality is, if you come to my office to waste my time and goof on me, the Clintons, Barack Obama, I'm going to throw you out of my office.

"Am I sorry I embarrassed my mother, my constituents? Yeah, I am," he said. "Emotionally, those were the perfect words. Intellectually, they weren't."

Oddo's tirade a hit on youtube

Saw this on Olberman's show the other day. Can't blame the guy for getting pissed and throwing them out.

True, but I bet he'd gladly waste some of his precious time for a pleasing interview who shows how smart he is in his job. The sketch would have been more effective if the norvegians let him struts for a while, before the Obama and Clinton questions.

Saw this on Olberman's show the other day. Can't blame the guy for getting pissed and throwing them out.

True, but I bet he'd gladly waste some of his precious time for a pleasing interview who shows how smart he is in his job. The sketch would have been more effective if the norvegians let him struts for a while, before the Obama and Clinton questions.

In the portion of the show not posted on YouTube, Oddo had explained that "Republicans tend to be more conservative, more fiscally conservative. We like to spend less, we like to tax less. We tend to be very tough on crime."

But when Ms. Haraldsen asked Oddo "what will your candidates do for the Lapps" -- an ethnic minority who live in Northern Norway, Sweden and Finland -- Oddo shrugged and said he didn't know what the Lapps are.

"You know, the Lapps in the North," Ms. Haraldsen explained. "The small guys with the strange hats who drink a lot and have this rope that they catch reindeer with.".....

Also in the hour-long show -- in which the report about the presidential election was only a minor part -- Ms. Haraldsen also interviewed state Sen. Martin Connor (D-Brooklyn/Manhattan) and New York University politics professor Steven Brams.

Connor was asked "Who are the most popular candidates in the Southern states like Chile and Argentina?" while Brams was questioned what the next president will do about the war in Vietnam. Once corrected, Ms. Haraldsen asked, "Has the war spread to Iraq?"

Ms. Haraldsen had previously gotten into hot water with the Swedish prime minister and recently was kicked out of the office of German deputy environmental minister Mikael Muller.

http://www.silive.com/siadvance/stories/in...&thispage=1