There Seems to be a Consensus

Dan Gould

The Best Way To Keep the Board Going  

90 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

GoodSpeak,

I believe Dan when he says he has you on his Ignore list. Thus only the rest of us get to read your posts complaining about his avatar. These posts are a bit of a drag to many of the rest of us, and due to Dan's use of Ignore, are unlikely to work the way you want them to. What is more likely to happen is that some of the rest of us will stop reading such threads (...see the various baseball threads). Please consider putting him on your ignore list--you'll become blissfully ignorant of his avatar, grammar, use of emoticons, etc. And with such a truce (or detente), we can all return to discussing music, pets, recipes, sports, sex in space, etc. in a civil way. And smile about it. ...Just a gentle request/suggestion.

So how about it, Dan?

You really want this place to continue?

Then drop the get-back avatar.

Dan is Dan and you are you. I had fights with Dan way before you showed up and you really don't want folks to take sides. I suggest you relax.

Why bring personal crap to the board at this time?

Because this is exactly what Jim is asking us to stop doing.

Dan is flaming me and by his own admission by adopting the avatar he has already stated he thinks pisses me off.

Do we allow this sort of thing to continue or are we willing to stop, I mean all of us....and NOW?

I say: Either put up or shut up. If not, shut the place down, Jim. There are those here [Dan Gould] who are refusing to cooperate.

So how about it Dan?

We are all waiting.

Edited by GoodSpeak