Your last meal on earth

I was reading an article in a recent time Time magazine asking the worlds renowned chefs, if they were to die tomorrow what there last meal would consist of. Surprising there answers were quite simple and basic. Comfort foods, junk foods(hot dogs, burgers) and simple meals they enjoyed when growing up. For me, since I'm pretty health conscious for the most part, I probably would opt for a trip to McDonalds for 2 Big Macs with cheese, a large order of fries and a chocolate milk shake. Hey, what the heck I'm going to die tomorrow anyways! So if given the option to eat whatever you wished, what would you choose as your last meal?

Edited by Tom 1960

General Tso's chicken with steamed white rice - but only from a gentleman who closed his restaurant in Fort Lauderdale after eight months of the most delicious yet cheap chinese food I've ever had. Dessert would probably be something from Coldstone Creamery , and since its my last meal, I'd go for the really huge Gotta Have It serving. If Coldstone is too busy, something from Friendly's would be fine, too.

Edited by Dan Gould